Online Family Handbook
Use these links to find handbook information about Pacific Elementary School.
- Forms for Families. This page includes links to back-to-school forms, as well as other important forms that you may need such as how to request special meals, what to do if you need the school to administer medicine to your child, etc.
- Staff List. Note that all staff emails are first initial last name @pacificesd.org. For example, to email Superintendent/Principal Eric Gross, email egross @ pacificesd.org (but leave out the spaces).
- Parking rules and suggestions
- School Calendar Note that this page provides both the school Google calendar and printable pdfs for the current and upcoming years.
- Lunch Menu and prices
- Attendance Procedures
- Billing Procedures
- Returning Family Deadlines. This page gives important information about steps you need to take in January to continue in Pacific School the following year.
- Emergency Procedures
- Mission, Vision, and Goals
- Student Health and Wellness information
- School Rules, including discipline procedures
- FoodLab, our signature school lunch program
- Life Lab, our school garden program, which is integrated with FoodLab
- Other Enrichment programs, including Library, Technology/Media Literacy, Music and the arts, Gifted and Talented Education (GATE), etc.
- How to join the school email list
- Volunteer Opportunities. We love volunteers. We are fortunate that both parents and community members including neighbors have been kind enough to help us out with many, many tasks over the years, making it possible to stretch our very limited dollars much farther.
- Parents' Club, also known as the Pacific School Foundation.
- Friends of FoodLab, which supports the FoodLab program.
- Site Council. Site Council is a committee of staff and parents which reviews various school policies and budget decisions.
- Wellness Committee. A staff, student, and parent committee focused on nutrition, physical education, the wellness plan, and related topics.
- Overview of Pacific School's governance and an introduction to Eric Gross, Superintendent/Principal
- School Board, including Board member names and email addresses
- Agendas and Minutes for School Board meetings
- Instructions for how to access Board Policies
- Various plans, procedures, and policies, including wellness plan, technology plan, complaint procedures, classroom visitation policy, anti-bullying policy, local control accountability plan, enrollment and lottery procedures, etc.